Kamylo Tagged Me so...

By Kafre

Kamylo sent me this meme, just to try to find out how weird I’m, but well this is my five weird things. (Not so weird actually)

The “rules” indicate that I should add this portion of text so here you go; enjoy. The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits of yourself,” and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says “You have been tagged” (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.

1. I always have to sleep at the closes side of the Tv and I used to sleep with the remote control in my bed.
2. The first thing that I do when I come to the office is , get a Diet Coke and turn on my computer and check, in this order My email, my Blog, and the El Tiempo web side.
3. I love to read when I’m on the toiled (actually is the only please where I read).

4. In summer I use to take two o three showers a day.
5. I’m a DVD addict; every time that I can, I buy as many DVDs that I can, actually at least one per week.


Now I need to tagged 5 people:

Kamilo Kaluss, Mahrakas Days, Juan, Mr. Brithside, La La Land

 

7 comments so far.

  1. soyChapin January 16, 2006 3:05 PM
    Ok, so maybe I'm not that weird, I mean, I'm a DVD addict too, although mostly Music Videos instead of movies.
  2. Macla January 16, 2006 4:17 PM
    ok!! Ya mismo voy a escribir en mi blog mis "Five weird habits" y a enlazar a otras 5 personas. Un abrazo!!
  3. KAMYLO January 16, 2006 5:50 PM
    pues aunque le heche cabeza.... si sumerce es como normal!... no pude pensar en algo weird que tenga como habito!!!
    Se salvo chino!!!
  4. Mr Brightside January 16, 2006 7:38 PM
    Bueno `pues Kafre, halagado si estoy de que me "Taggee".

    ya mismo empiezo con las cinco cosas weird, pero si no le molesta voy a traducir el meme para mayores facilidades de mis lectores!!!

    Un saludo, y ya lo dijo Kamylo, ud no es tan weird, excepto por lo de solo leer en el baño. Y ya que llegamos a eso, una pregunta. Si no lee no es capaz de hacer, o viceversa (es decir, que si no hace no lee)?

    Un saludo!!!
  5. Kafre January 16, 2006 8:31 PM
    Mr BRiGhTSiDe, no lo que pasa es que tengo algunos problemas de concentracion, entonces encontre que el baño es el unico sitio para poder concentrarme a la lectura.
  6. Mr Brightside January 17, 2006 3:42 AM
    Veo, entonces lo que pasa es que no lee sin hacer!!!!!!!!

    Un saludo!
  7. BlastarD January 17, 2006 3:30 PM
    SOLO ENFOQUE sus pensamientos ... saludos viejo :)

Something to say?